Name: Chen Xin
Title: Dr. / Prof.
Position: Head of the Department of European Economy
Organisation: The Institute of European Studies, CASS
- Head of the Department of European Economy at the Institute of European Studies, CASS
- Studying Economics at Pécs University in Hungary in late 1980s and International Politics at the Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS) in 1990s.
- Granted a PhD degree in Law.
- Appointed as the Chinese Co-Director of the EU-China European Studies Centres Programme (ESCP). (2007-2008)
- Having been elected to the Secretary General position by the Board of the Chinese Association for European Studies (CAES) since October 2008.
- His main research interests: EU-China Trade and Economic Relations, European Economy, and Central East European Studies
- His latest publications: Greek Debt Crisis and it Origins (2010), European Sovereign Debt Crisis and Economic Governance (2011), Policy Evolution on EU-China Trade and Economic Relations (2009), Invest in Hungary (2009), Invest in Finland (2010), Invest in Portugal (2011), Euro Debt Crisis: Dilemma of Governance and Solutions (2012), New Tendencies in European Economic Relations toward China (2013)